Cookie + Gift Tag: Classic Gingerbread Cookies & Tags for Gifting
While we’re running our big Holiday Giveaway, we also wanted to make sure we gave all of you a present, something sweet and small for everyone to enjoy. So all week we’re offering printable tags and labels that go with five of our favorite cookie recipes!
We asked Jamie, the designer behind A Pair of Pears, to create some pretty printable labels and tags for a few of our favorite cookies. Here’s today’s pick.
- Get the recipe: Classic Gingerbread Cookies
- Wrapping Tip: Pack four or five cookies into a patterned treat bag, and then attach the gift tag to the bag with some pretty string or twine.
The Gift Tags
- Download the gift tag: Gingerbread Cookie Gift Tags
- Printing tip: Print on cardstock sheets and cut out in tag shapes.
Brown paper bags needn’t be boring! Go for a patterned bag like the ones above. They’re simple and classic enough to match the gingerbread cookies, while leaving the color to the gift tag!
- 20 Middy Bitty Bags Kraft Paper, $5.50 from Wrapworks
A gift from us to you — enjoy!