Cookie + Gift Tag: Chocolate Truffle Cookies and Tags for Gifting
While we’re running our big Holiday Giveaway, we also wanted to make sure we gave all of you a present, something sweet and small for everyone to enjoy. So all week we’re offering printable tags and labels that go with five of our favorite cookie recipes!
We asked Jamie, the designer behind A Pair of Pears, to create some pretty printable labels and tags for a few of our favorite cookies. Here’s today’s pick.
- Get the recipe: Chocolate Truffle Cookies with Cherries & Walnuts
- Wrapping Tip: Package the cookies in a small pastry box, then wrap the box in a strip of pretty paper.
The Gift Tags
- Download the gift tag tag sheet: Chocolate Truffle Cookie Gift Tags
- Printing tip: Print on cardstock sheets and cut out in tag shapes.
The gilded woodcut design on this handmade paper is so elegant and festive. Wrapped around a pastry box like this, it would make a lovely gift!
- Golden Woodcut Lotka Wrapping Paper, $9 from Flower Seed Paper
A gift from us to you — enjoy!