This time, we're taking a look at books about food that picked up the prestigious award in 2001 and are now available at big discounts over at Half.com.
Anyone already cook from these award winners?
JAMES BEARD WINNERS ON SALE
• Cookbook of the Year: Hot Sour Salty Sweet: A Culinary Journey Through Southeast Asia starting at $19.00
• Americana: Tom Douglas' Seattle Kitchen starting at $11.95
• Entertaining: Savor The Moment starting at $11.00
• General: Tom Colicchio's Think Like A Chef starting at $12.00
• Single Subject: The Good Egg starting at $5.41
• Writing and Reference: Pot on the Fire: Further Exploits of a Renegade Cook starting at $2.47