Books for Cooks Scavenger: Fast Food Nation for $2.89
Scrounge around Half.com and search their cookbook section. There are books here by classic food writers like Marcella Hazan for $5 or less.
If you’re re-aligning your cookbook collection and need to get rid of a few, selling them on Half.com (or on The Kitchen’s classifieds) is a good way to make sure your cookbooks go to a happy home.
SEARCHING THE STACKS AT HALF.COM
• Marcella Hazan: Marcella Says: Italian Cooking Wisdom from the Legendary Teacher’s Master Classes starting at $4.92
• Mark Bittman:How to Cook Everything starting at $10.00
• Eric Schlosser: Fast Food Nation starting at $2.89
• Bill Buford: Heat starting at $7.90
• Jamie Oliver:The Naked Chef for $5.37
• Susan Spungen: Recipes: A Collection for the Modern Cook starting at $11.50
• Laurie Colwin: Home Cooking starting at $0.75.