Cook Vietnamese At Home: 10 Delicious Recipes, from Bánh Mì to Vegetarian Pho
• 1 Bún Chay (Vietnamese Vegetarian Noodle Salad): a refreshing summer salad made with rice noodles, fragrant herbs, crunchy bean sprouts, a protein of choice, and a salty-sour-sweet sauce.
• 2 Vietnamese-Inspired Rice Crisps: a vegetarian take on Vietnamese shrimp crackers, made out of fried rice paper and topped with a mix of carrots, radishes, peanuts, herbs, chile pepper, and lime.
• 3 Che Bap (Vietnamese Sweet Corn Pudding): made with coconut milk, and perfect warm or cold!
• 4 Bánh Mì with Lemongrass Tofu: a vegetarian baguette sandwich made with lemongrass and garlic marinated tofu, pickled daikon, carrots, herbs and spicy mayo.
• 5 Banh Chung (Vietnamese Rice Cakes for the Lunar New Year): a vegetarian sticky rice cake, made with glutinous rice, soft yellow mung beans, and wrapped in banana leaves.
• 6 Che Dau Xanh (Vietnamese Dessert Soup With Mung Beans): In Vietnam, sweet soups are known as chè. This one is made with sweet mung beans and coconut milk.
• 7 Goi Chay (Vietnamese Vegetarian Salad): a vegetarian version of the traditional Vietnamese gơi gà, made with tofu and herbs.
• 8 Vegetarian Bánh Xèo (Vietnamese Crêpes): chewy, crispy crêpes made from rice flour, coconut milk, and turmeric, and filled with mung beans, mushrooms, or tofu.
• 9 Vietnamese Ginger Crab: made with lots of ginger, garlic, cilantro, a little bit of soy sauce, and served with noodles.
• 10 Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup): a soothing broth soup made with rice noodles and fresh garnishes.
(Images: as linked)