Cold Noodles for Hot Days & Tips for the Best Gelato This Time Last Year
This time last year, we had ten different noodle recipes to keep you cool, a tomato tart from David Lebovitz, ideas for using up a jar of tahini, and a truly amazing $500 kitchen renovation. Take a look!
The posts pictured above are in bold below.
• Take your pick of these cold (and cooling!) noodle dishes for dinner tonight.
• Cool your drink and flavor it at the same time!
• A few ideas for using up that unfortunate haul of not-so-great sweet corn.
• It’s true: avocado toast might be the best breakfast (or lunch…or dinner) ever.
• These super-slim step stools are made for the tiniest kitchens.
• Mario Batali shares his secrets for making fabulous gelato.
• Quick kitchen upgrade? Try refacing the cabinets.
• Some very quick meals made with frozen shrimp.
• It’s an endless debate: food processor or blender?
• This kitchen make-over is so dramatic and chique. Hard to believe it was only $500.
• Five snacks to enjoy straight from the freezer.
• We’re coveting the egg-shaped lamps over the island in this kitchen.
• Once you’ve had all the hummus you can eat, what to do with the rest of that jar of tahini?
• Keep your kitchen cool: use a pressure cooker!
• A simple tomato tart from David Lebovitz that delivers big on flavor.
A Year Ago and A Week: Ultimate Cheesy Popovers & Four Solutions for Rental Kitchens