Cold and Chocolatey: 11 Ice Creams with Chocolate Bits Stay Cool!
Do you like your ice cream thick with nubbins of chocolate? Do you like to snap bittersweet shards between your teeth? If so, these recipes are for you. They’re not chocolate ice cream — they’re ice creams with chocolate bits, swirls, and nuggety bites.
Get 11 recipes for chocolatey ice creams!
• Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
• Ovaltine Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
• Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Trader Joe’s Chocolate Covered Mini Peanut Butter Crackers
• Mint Ice Cream with Mint Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
• Sour Cherry-Almond Ice Cream with Chocolate Chunks
• Mint Raspberry with a Chocolate Swirl
• Cranberry and Dark Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
• Grapefruit Chocolate Chunk from Arin
• Peppermint Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate Flecks
• Strawberry Ice Cream with Cacao Nibs
• Vanilla Basil Ice Cream with Chopped Valhrona Chocolate