What was going on this time last year? We were plotting our next piece of cinnamon bread toast and packing away enough breakfasts for the week. Read about this, plus crispy homemade tater tots, some money saving tips for shopping organic, and a tour of a cool green kitchen, all here.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• 10 Make-Ahead Breakfasts to Start Your Day Off Right
• How to make Cinnamon-Raisin Swirl Bread
• Recipe: Sweet and Sour Chicken (or Pork!)
• 5 Dinners Using Two-Pots or Less
• Move Over, French Fries: Crispy Homemade Tater Tots
• Recipe: Autumn Udon with Vegetables
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• Excuses, Excuses: Americans' Top Reasons for Not Cooking
• Danny Seo's 5 Tips for Saving Money at the Organic Grocery
• DIY Wedding: Why We Make Instead of Buy
• Laura's Cool Green City Kitchen
• Why Are Pine Nuts So Expensive?
• A Twist on the Usual: Sliced & Seasoned Baked Potatoes
Previous Friday Flashback: Banana Bread Scones, Dutch Oven Dinners & 20 Tips for No-Knead Bread