Chocolate-Covered Potato Kisses
Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week there’s candy made out of potatoes (really, it’s worth trying!) as well as a crunchy chicken salad sandwich and chai oatmeal raisin cookies.
• Cakespy: Chocolate Covered Potato Kisses – A vintage recipe from the Depression, with a surprisingly creamy filling.
• Serious Sweets: Roasted Riesling Peaches and Haloumi – Another way to eat cheese and fruit for dessert.
• Preserved: Raspberry Rhubarb Jell-O Jam – Jell-O? In jam? Interesting!
• Cookie Monster: Chai Oatmeal Raisin Cookies – Oatmeal cookies with the alluring spicy flavors of chai.
• Dinner Tonight: Roasted Chicken Salad With Crunch – A crunchy chicken salad sandwich with tender chicken.
Previous Good Eats: Chocolate-Covered Bacon Turtles
(Image: Jessie Oleson/Serious Eats)