Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week there's candy made out of potatoes (really, it's worth trying!) as well as a crunchy chicken salad sandwich and chai oatmeal raisin cookies.
• Cakespy: Chocolate Covered Potato Kisses - A vintage recipe from the Depression, with a surprisingly creamy filling.
• Serious Sweets: Roasted Riesling Peaches and Haloumi - Another way to eat cheese and fruit for dessert.
• Preserved: Raspberry Rhubarb Jell-O Jam - Jell-O? In jam? Interesting!
• Cookie Monster: Chai Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - Oatmeal cookies with the alluring spicy flavors of chai.
• Dinner Tonight: Roasted Chicken Salad With Crunch - A crunchy chicken salad sandwich with tender chicken.
Previous Good Eats: Chocolate-Covered Bacon Turtles
(Image: Jessie Oleson/Serious Eats)