Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we found a sinfully decadent chocolate pancakes recipe, an unorthodox take on green tapenade, and a roundup of 28 vegan recipes even omnivores will like.
• Chocoholic: Chocolate Pancakes - Valentine's Day might be over, but this doesn't mean our love affair with chocolate needs to be. These chocolate pancakes have us asking: is it breakfast? Is it dessert? Is it totally over the top? Yes, yes, and yes.
• Dinner Tonight: Creamy Chicken and Greens with Roasted Poblano and Caramelized Onion - The twist to this recipe is that the chicken isn't stewed; it's sautéed, cubed, and then stirred in at the last second, which leaves it juicy and just slightly caramelized.
• Artichoke And Green Olive Pantry Tapenade - an unorthodox green tapenade.
• The Vegan Experience, a Retrospective: All 28 of Kenji's Vegan Recipes - SE contributor Kenji just finished his month-long vegan experiment, and compiles all the recipes in one place. (And many of them are sure to appeal to omnivores as well.)
• Video: How To Make Soondubu Jjigae (Korean Soft Tofu Stew) - Nothing is quite as soothing for a cold like this Korean soft tofu stew, richly flavored with either pork, beef, or seafood and dried anchovies. It's described as "an assault on all of your senses that leaves your sinuses cleared and your mind sharp as a tack."
Previous Good Eats: Raspberry Rosewater Cupcakes and How To Increase Your Spice Tolerance
(Image: Yvonne Ruperti/Serious Eats)