Chickpea Soup and Homemade Harissa Good Eats! A Weekly Roundup from Serious Eats
Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: Two delicious favorites — chickpea soup, and spicy tangy harissa paste. Plus the top five iPhone apps for food-lovers, and Deborah Madison’s berry tart.
• Serious Heat: Homemade Harissa – Serious heat, and seriously tasty.
• The Top 5 iPod Apps for Foodies – Mark Bittman, Ratio, and more.
• Deborah Madison’s Austere Berry Tart – It may be simple, but it sure is beautiful (and tasty!).
• Taste Test: Store-Bought Hummus – The very best “smooshed chickpea puree in a tub.”
• Eat for Eight Bucks: Chickpea Soup with Toasted Breadcrumbs – So satisfying!
Previous Good Eats: Satisfying Sopa de Ajo (Garlic Soup)
(Image: Andrea Lynn/Serious Eats)