Chickpea, Shrimp, and Chorizo Pitas and Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week there’s a video of Jim Lahey making pizza at home, recipes for spicy chicken noodle soup and a hot salsa verde, and the five essential tequila cocktails every home bartender should know.
• Cocktail 101: 5 Essential Tequila Cocktails – New drinks are developed everyday, so what’s an amateur mixologist to do? Go back to the basics.
• Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup with Lime and Ginger – Chicken soup for the sick soul (and body), with a sweet & spicy kick.
• Sauced: Hot Salsa Verde – a homemade salsa inspired by an Austin SXSW experience, it’s hot but not too hot, with just the right amount of sour cream, lime, and tomatillo tang.
• Video: Jim Lahey Makes No-Knead Pizza At Home – We love Jim Lahey, and couldn’t be more excited for his new pizza book. Get a sneak peek here!
• Sandwiched: Chickpea, Shrimp, and Chorizo Pitas – Dubbed a “MacGyver” meal, this one-skillet sandwich is surprisingly quick and easy to make.
Previous Good Eats: Skillet Pizza, Crunchy Homemade Breadsticks, and Butternut Squash Tacos
(Image: Maria del Mar Sacasa/Serious Eats)