Lighter recipes for Dutch oven cooking, a luscious chicken braised in coconut milk, a glamorous little kitchen for a French chef, and more in posts from this week a year ago.
Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• A mystery herb...
• A roundup of salad hands.
• A look at high and low drawer organization.
• Spring recipes: Snap peas with Meyer lemon and mint, and crab salad with chili, ginger, and coconut. And if colder weather strikes, pasta carbonara or chicken in milk.
• Throw a fancy brunch on a budget.
• Gougeres for a spring appetizer.
• A simple lamb stew and lighter recipes for Dutch oven cooking.
• Are wine aeration devices worth it?
• What are beer hops?
• Five ways to use naked lemons and how to make homemade matzo.
• Edna St. Vincent Millay's poetic farmhouse and a chef's Paris kitchen.
• Chrysanthemum cupcakes!
• Cream-braised fennel.
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites & 15 Maybe-Good IKEA Tools