Never underestimate the power of chicken to nourish — it gives us chicken soup after all! (The most powerful anti-cold medication we know!) But don't stop at grilled chicken and plain broth. From chicken stewed with tomatoes, cinnamon, and lemon, to spicy, tangy chicken thighs, here are a dozen deeply flavorful, deeply nourishing meals for fall eating.
• 1 Chicken in Coconut Milk
• 2 Chicken Thighs with Green Tomatoes, Basil, and Ginger
• 3 Chicken Stewed with Tomatoes, Cinnamon, and Preserved Lemon
• 4 30-Minute Coq au Vin
• 5 Chicken and Dumplings
• 6 Chicken Divan Casserole, from Scratch
• 7 Lemon Garlic Chicken
• 8 Messy Moroccan Chicken Wings
• 9 Spicy Roasted Chicken Thighs with Miso and Ginger
• 10 Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Grapes, Hazelnuts, and Parmesan
What's your favorite chicken recipe?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)