ChefTools.com: Culinary Equipment for Bakers & Cooks
If you’re someone who likes to bake a lot and needs an online resource for specialty loaf pans, cake decorations, and edible sugar flowers, this is a good one to bookmark. Based out of Seattle, ChefTools.com carries most major brands — Le Creuset, Rosle, Victorinox — as well as more specialized items like AeroPress coffee makers, Atlas pasta machines, and Fat Daddio’s pastry cutters.
Any first-hand reviews of ChefTools.com? Share them in the comments below.
• USA Pans Nonstick Large Pullman Loaf Pan with Lid, $34
• Le Creuset Tea Kettles, $50 – $75
• Full Circle Scrap Happy Scrap Collector & Freezer Compost Bin, $15
• Meri Meri Mini Cupcake Kit 120-Pack, $9
• RSVP Stainless Steel Spice Funnel, $4
• Matfer 215000 Mandoline Vegetable Slicer with Pusher, Stainless Steel, $212
• Camerons Gourmet Edition Mini Smoker, $33
• RSVP Endurance Dish Rack, $55
• Kids White Apron, $7
• Bottega del Vino Crystal Ship’s Decanter, 1/2 Bottle, on sale for $77