8 Gorgeous Cheese Boards For Entertaining
A cheese board appetizer is definitely a go-to appetizer anytime I have people over. I love bringing out a platter of cheese and nibbles. Served alongside wine or a strong cocktail, it’s a fine way to start a party. You can use any serving board as a cheese board, but these eight — ranging from slate to marble and walnut — are particularly fetching.
- Slate Boards, $9.95 – $29.95 from Crate & Barrel
- True Fabrications Wood Slice Cheese Board, $54 from Orange and Pear
- Footed Cherry Serving Board, $65 from Gray Works Design
- Walnut Serving Board, $45 from Cattails Woodwork
- Life Medium Cheese Board, $62 from All Modern
- Marble and Wood Cheese Board, $58 from Terrain
- Marble Cheese Board, $79.95 from Williams-Sonoma
- Hole Slab Long Serving Board, $150 from Dwell
Get the Kitchn Daily in your inbox.