Check Out the Best Deals in Target’s Awesome 2-Day Kitchen Sale
As we mentioned earlier in the week, some Black Friday sales have already begun. (It gets earlier and earlier every year, right?) While some are nothing to write home about, the deals at Target have us all sorts of excited — especially the two-day sale happening this Saturday and Sunday.
This Saturday and Sunday (November 11 and 12), Target is throwing its biggest sale of the year on kitchen appliances.
What does that mean? It means 25 percent off all kitchen appliances, including brands like KitchenAid and Cuisinart, with no exclusions. (That basically never happens anywhere!) The sale also includes 15 percent off Thanksgiving prep essentials, like disposable tableware, napkins, paper towels, and more. For appliances, you just need a coupon, which can be found in the Target app or by texting KITCHEN to TARGET. The discount on essentials will be applied automatically.
Stock up to make your own holiday hosting easier or to surprise someone you love with an amazing holiday gift that didn’t totally blow your shopping budget.
Check out Target’s Black Friday circular here .
A Few Things We’re Excited to See Go on Sale
- KitchenAid Ultra Power Plus 4.5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, $350
- 6-Quart Instant Pot, $100
- Nespresso Pixie Titan by Breville, $229
- Ninja Professional Blender, $119
- Hamilton Beach 2-in-1 Toaster & Oven Combo , $70
- Cuisinart Griddler, $100
- Whirlpool 2.7-Cubic-Foot Mini Refrigerator, $140
- Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor, $60
- KitchenAid 3.5-Cup Mini Food Processor, $40
- Samsung 1.1-Cubic-Foot Microwave Oven, $159
Note: Prices listed are before the discount.
Even more special Weekend Deals will be announced throughout the season, and will be highlighted starting the Tuesday or Wednesday before the deal is available. You can visit Target’s A Bullseye View to learn about upcoming Weekend Deals each week.
Will you be going to Target this weekend? What will you be shopping for?