Amazon isn't the only site having a killer sale this week. A lot of online retailers will be offering up steep discounts to compete for your dollars tomorrow (during Amazon's Prime Day), but there's one happening right now (today only!) that you should know about: Sur la Table's "Lime Day" sale, which features 300 items with discounts up to 75 percent off. Plus, you'll get free shipping on orders over $59 with the promo code.
Here's what we've got our eye on.
- Wusthof Gourmet Ridge Chef's Knife, $60: Now's the time to buy those knives you've been coveting — typically $127, this Wusthof knife is on sale for $60, a 52 percent mark down.
- Glass Storage Container Set, $40: Get your fridge organized (finally), with this set of 20 — yes, 20! — glass containers, on sale for just $40.
- Staub Essential Oven, from $140: Every kitchen needs a Dutch oven, but the good ones — like Staub and Le Creuset — are always mega-expensive. That's why it'll pay to invest in this one, which is marked down from more than $400 to just around $140.
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer, $379: Speaking of investing, if you've been coveting a stand mixer for years but haven't had the dough (get it?) to bite the bullet and buy, now's the time — this one is marked down from $460 to $379.
- Cuisinart SmartStick Immersion Blender, $35: It's no secret how much we love an immersion blender around here. If you don't have one or are looking to replace an old one, this model (in black) is marked down from $65.
- Boos Wooden Cutting Board, $50: We've written extensively on how Boos wooden cutting boards are the best, and now here's your chance to get one of your own — when it's on sale for only $50.
- Stoneware Baker Set, from $15: This sturdy stoneware baker set is an essential in your kitchen, and a steal with at least 50 percent off (depending on the color you pick).
- Kuhn Rikon Peeler & Grater Set, $7: Kuhn Rikon peelers are legitimately the best peelers ever, which is why you should scoop up this set (complete with a grater) when it's only $7.
- Riedel Vinum Cabernet Wine Glasses, $100 for six: Speaking of the best in the biz, Riedel makes the best wine glasses. And the fall is coming, which means it'll be time for red wine again before you know it.
- Silicone-Tipped Stainless Steel 12-Inch Locking Tongs, from $10: You can never have too many pairs of tongs. These will come in handy more than you even know.