10 Sinks That Make a Huge Statement — For Less than $500
You know that saying “everything but the kitchen sink?” While we totally get what it means (Target sells everything but the kitchen sink!), we can’t help but laugh at a possible other meaning: “I updated everything but the kitchen sink.” Because kitchen sinks are expensive! You can easily spend four figures — or close to it! — on a sink! Luckily you don’t have to.
We’ve rounded up 10 of the coolest sinks out there that’ll only cost you $500 or less.
1. IPT Sink Company Apron Front Fireclay Single Bowl Kitchen Sink, $499 at Home Depot
Look at that detail on the front of this sink! Doesn’t it just make the whole thing look way more expensive? When we wrote this story, the sink was on sale for $425, but even at full price it’s less than $500.
2. Sinkology Monet Farmhouse Apron Front Copper Sink, $493 at Home Depot
Betcha didn’t think you’d be able to get anything in copper in this price point? You actually have a few options, and we’re partial to this undermount one.
3. Kohler Single Basin Sink, $465 at Home Depot
Cast iron sinks can get pretty expensive (and heavy!). They’re durable and easy to clean, which means you won’t regret this option from one of the biggest names in the sink biz.
4. Ruvati Single Bowl Undermount Stainless Steel Ledge Kitchen Sink, $399 at Home Depot
So many fun accessories! This sink comes with a wood cutting board, a stainless steel colander, a bottom rinse grid, and more.
5. Elkay Premium Quartz Undermount Composite Single Bowl Kitchen Sink, $360 at Home Depot
For an extra-dramatic look, go with this quartz sink. We’re partial to the charcoal option, but it also comes in a striking red or even black.
6. Kohler Wheatland Drop-In Cast-Iron Double Bowl Kitchen Sink, $329 at Home Depot
Another enameled cast iron option, this one has two generously sized bowls for home cooks who prefer to keep prep and cleaning jobs entirely separate.
7. Elkay Crosstown Undermount Stainless Steel Sink, $299 at Home Depot
This undermount sink completely disappears under the countertop and then adds a bit of an industrial feel once you get closer.
8. Alape Sink Bucket, $299 at Rejuvenation
This glazed steel sink is our favorite on this list — maybe even of all time! It mounts on the wall (rather than in or on your countertop) and is a gorgeous example of something that’s industrial but welcoming.
9. HAVSEN Apron-Front Sink, $186 at IKEA
Even if you’re not going with cabinets or a countertop from IKEA, it’s worth checking out the chain when it comes to sinks. This one is simple yet still makes a statement.
10. Solidcast Wilmington Kitchen Sink, $166 at Wayfair
What we love about this fiberglass sink (and all other drop-in options) is that you won’t have to replace your countertop to install it. Assuming the sink cutout works with the dimensions of this sink, you can just drop it in for a no-reno upgrade.