A designer I interviewed for a story a few years ago told me that faucets are like jewelry for the kitchen. If he meant that jewelry is expensive, then I get it. Because faucets can be super expensive! In fact, when making this list, I looked at some other sites and their "cheap faucet" stories included options that cost up to $500. (That's not cheap! Even comparatively!). So, for this list, I decided to cap the most expensive option at $150.
These kitchen faucets all have big style and small price tags.
- Kingston Brass Victorian 2-Handle Bridge Kitchen Faucet, $137 at Home Depot: Bridge faucets can get real pricey real quick (we're talking close to $1,000 or more!), so this one is a total steal. It would look nice in a farmhouse kitchen, a victorian one, or even a traditional space.
- Kohler Mistos Single-Handle Pull-Out Sprayer Kitchen Faucet, $137 at Home Depot: This Kohler faucet looks basic, but the pull-out head has a hidden button that allows you to easily switch between stream and spray.
- American Standard Fairbury Single-Handle Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet, $134 at Home Depot: This faucet comes in chrome and stainless steel, but I'm partial to the matte black. And for what it's worth, Delta has a very similar version that's closer to $200.
- Kingston Brass Modern Single Lever Kitchen Faucet, $124 at Target: Did you know Target has faucets? They do! This sort-of-flat-shaped option is modern and retro at the same time.
- KINGO HOME Pull Down Sprayer, $100: This industrial-looking number is currently the single best-selling kitchen faucet on Amazon.
- NYVATTNET Kitchen Faucet, $99 at IKEA: We challenge you to find a brass-hued faucet for less money than this. It's as smart as it is pretty, too: It's designed to lower water and energy use.
- YTTRAN Kitchen Faucet, $80 at IKEA: There's something to be said about the sleek, clean lines of this faucet. And the fact that the head pulls out for easy rinsing.
- Moen Banbury 2-Handle Mid-Arc Standard Kitchen Faucet, $69 at Home Depot: If you want to go super simple, you can still stick to your budget and get one of the biggest name brands. This one comes with the pull-out sprayer, which you'll be happy to have the first time you go to rinse your sink.
- Delta Foundations 2-Handle Standard Kitchen Faucet, $63 at Home Depot: Here's a simple goose-neck faucet with a classic two-handle system.
- EZ-FLO Impression Collection 2-Handle Standard Kitchen Faucet, $40 at Home Depot: This is one of the cheapest options at Home Depot. Don't let the price fool you, though — it also has 4.4 out of five stars from reviewers.
Do you have one to add?