The Most Beautiful Kitchen Chairs You Can Buy on Amazon for $100 or Less
Fact: Most dining chairs cost more money than you’d think they would! And that makes things tough when you consider the fact that you need four, six, or eight of these things. Of course, there are some bargains to be had — especially on Amazon.
We’ve rounded up 10 of the most stylish dining chairs that happen to be $100 or less. Pull up whatever chair you can find and take a look.
- Gramercy Furniture Bristol Dining Chairs, $100 for two: This style of chair can usually get pretty pricy. This set, however, is inexpensive enough that you can even justify experimenting with paint (a spindle here and a spindle there, or even just the legs!).
- Coaster Home Furnishings Side Chairs, $100 for two: Guests won’t even be able to tell that the black leather on these chairs happens to be faux.
- Plastic Shell Chairs, $74 for four: These oh-so-comfy plastic chairs are all over these days, but this is one the best prices we’ve ever seen.
- Modway Gear Farmhouse Dining Chair, $100: If you’re going for something closer to a Joanna Gaines’ look, this is the style for you. The price is just for one chair, but it’s still a bargain compared to similar options out there.
- UrbanMod BLACK Modern Dining Chairs, $90 for two: Just picture these chairs around a modern or even a retro table. We love them paired with a round tulip table.
- Modway Parsons Dining Side Chair, $97: Available in 12 different colors (prices vary by color), this upholstered option could go with a rustic wooden table or even a more traditional one.
- Flash Furniture Ghost Side Chair, $55: Lately, we’ve been noticing lots of these chairs (draped with a faux fur blanket!) in the House Tours on our sister site, Apartment Therapy.
- Poly and Bark Morph Side Chair in White, $90: This metal chair with comfy seat pad can seriously go with any type of decor.
- Devoko Metal Distressed Dining Chairs, $100 for four: The minty blue-green instantly makes a subtle statement in any breakfast nook or dining area.
- GreenForest Dining Chairs, $170 for four: Okay, so this is technically a cheat because the total price is more than $100 but you’d get four (four!) super-stylish chairs for less than $50 each! We couldn’t get over that deal. Or the chic look of the velvet and gold legs.
Would you get any of these for your kitchen or dining room? Do you have another option to suggest? Tell us in the comments below!