Chairman Mao’s Red-Braised Pork Good Eats! A Weekly Roundup from Serious Eats
Every week we bring you our favorite good eating from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we had to note this heartstoppingly delicious bowl of goodness, as well as sweet potato and kimchi pancakes, an interview with a peanut farmer, and where whisks come from. Oh, and how to feed a cat with chopsticks.
• Chairman Mao’s Red-Braised Pork – Oh yum!
• Video: Where Do Whisks Come From? – A video of a whisk factory!
• Meet Your Farmers: Wes Shannon, a Peanut Farmer in Tifton, Georgia – All about “live” peanuts, boiled peanuts, and the caviar of the South.
• Sweet Potato and Kimchi Pancakes – Sweet and spicy.
• Videos: Feeding a Cat With Chopsticks – Cute alert!
Previous Good Eats: Pepper-Crusted Steak and Zuni’s Radicchio Salad
(Image: Georgia Glynn-Smith for Fuchsia Dunlop via Serious Eats)