Cauliflower Steaks, Saucy Shrimp Over Quinoa, Freezer Empanadas, Fiery Kale, Carrot Cake & Stuffed Baked Chicken
Whatever hearty fall eating means to you, we probably have something to help you out this week. From a fragrant cut of cauliflower steak, to cheesy scalloped potatoes with cheddar and onion, and carrot and sweet potato soup to fiery sautéed kale, there are satisfying meals in our roundup of new recipes this week.
We have a sweet (but not too sweet) carrot cake, and make-ahead empanadas to liven up your lunch routine. There’s lemon quinoa with flash-quick shrimp in sauce, and a classic Scotch cocktail.
- Cauliflower Steaks with Ginger, Turmeric, and Cumin
- Saucy Sautéed Shrimp over Lemon Quinoa
- Scalloped Potatoes with Onions and Cheddar Cheese
- Fiery Kale with Garlic and Olive Oil
- Three Sisters Empanadas
- Moroccan-Spiced Carrot & Sorghum Soup
- Baked Chicken with Zucchini, Sourdough & Ricotta Stuffing
- Classic Mamie Taylor Cocktail
- Olive Oil and Whiskey Carrot Cake
(Images: See recipes for full image credits)