Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats, and this week we really couldn't pass up this creepy yet cute caterpillar bread. Plus: the best and worst of Halloween candy, a spotlight on fish tweezers, and a recipe for Rum Raisin Apple Pie Jam.
• Bread Baking: Caterpillar Bread For Halloween - A roly-poly body, with breadsticks for legs!
• Dinner Tonight: Carrot Vichyssoise - Basically carrot essence in soup form.
• Rum Raisin Apple Pie Jam - Tastes exactly like a favorite holiday apple pie.
• The Best and Worst of Halloween Candy - A tour through the rainbow of sugar that is Halloween candy.
• Equipment: Fish Tweezers - An unexpectedly handy little gadget for the kitchen.
Previous Good Eats: Creamy Scrambled Eggs With Caviar
(Image: Donna Currie/Serious Eats)