Caterpillar Bread for Halloween
Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats, and this week we really couldn’t pass up this creepy yet cute caterpillar bread. Plus: the best and worst of Halloween candy, a spotlight on fish tweezers, and a recipe for Rum Raisin Apple Pie Jam.
• Bread Baking: Caterpillar Bread For Halloween – A roly-poly body, with breadsticks for legs!
• Dinner Tonight: Carrot Vichyssoise – Basically carrot essence in soup form.
• Rum Raisin Apple Pie Jam – Tastes exactly like a favorite holiday apple pie.
• The Best and Worst of Halloween Candy – A tour through the rainbow of sugar that is Halloween candy.
• Equipment: Fish Tweezers – An unexpectedly handy little gadget for the kitchen.
Previous Good Eats: Creamy Scrambled Eggs With Caviar
(Image: Donna Currie/Serious Eats)