Camping (or Glamping!) This Summer? 5 Camp Kitchens That’ll Meet All Your Needs
We independently select these products—if you buy from one of our links, we may earn a commission. All prices were accurate at the time of publishing.
The outdoors has much to recommend it — water, sky, woods, mountains! A break from technology and your noisy neighbor! — but it doesn’t come equipped with a kitchen. No, you have to bring that yourself if you venture out into the wild and plan on doing your own food prep. You could totally rough it, of course, but if you’d like a little help with food storage, organization, and cleanup, then one of these five camp kitchens is a worthwhile purchase.
- 1 Cabela’s Standard Camp Kitchen, $129.99 from Cabela’s: A great value for the price, Cabela’s standard camp kitchen fits a ton of stuff. It has three surface areas, a PVC sink with drain, side shelves for lots of food storage, and folds down into an easy carrying case.
- 2 Outdoorsman Camp Kitchen, $349 – $499 from My Camp Kitchen: A fancier option for those who like “glamping,” this birch wood camp kitchen features three storage compartments, a slide-out shelf with magnetic knife rack, two drawers for spices, utensils and silverware, and cabinet doors that convert into countertop surfaces.
- 3 Grub Hub Camp Kitchen, $379 from Grub Hub: The Grub Hub is specially made for outdoorsy people on the move – mountain biking, fishing, rock climbing, etc. — who don’t want to sacrifice anything in the way of their camp kitchen. It’s built for super organization, and comes with a table space, a stove platform, a paper towel holder, a lantern tower, even a kitchen sink! And yet it’s still easy to collapse and carry.
- 4 Field Kitchen K120P, $925 from Kanz Outdoor: Want a full-on stove while you’re out in the wild? You can get the Field Kitchen outfitted with either a dual-fuel or propane stove. It also has a silverware drawer, and shelves and dividers for storing cookware.
- 5 GSI Outdoors Gourmet Camp Kitchen, $199.95 from Amazon: Can’t stand not having a place to wash dishes? No worries here! This kitchen comes with a double sink and (foot) pressurized faucet.
(Images: From sources linked above.)
Get the Kitchn Daily in your inbox.