Butternut Squash and Sage Cream Sauce and Lemon Sunshine Cookies
Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we cheered for lemon sunshine cookies and were intrigued by a loaf of whole wheat peanut butter bread—made in a bread machine! Read on for these favorite posts and more:
• Sauced: Butternut Squash and Sage Cream Sauce – a winning alternative to traditional red pasta sauce.
• Cookie Monster: Lemon Sunshine Cookies – Who wouldn’t love sunshine cookies in February?
• Dinner Tonight: Roasted Beet Salad with Olives and Oranges – An elegant and slightly zingier take on beet salad.
• Baking with a Bread Machine: Whole-Wheat and Peanut Butter Bread – Just enough subtle nutty flavor, complemented nicely by the whole wheat flour.
• Sandwiched: Chive Biscuit, Cheddar Spread, Canadian Bacon, and Fried Egg – You know us: put an egg on it (or in it) and we’re sold.
(Image: Blake Royer/Serious Eats)