I just picked up a few yards of remnant burlap for next to nothing. In a search for how to put it to use, I came across the burlap Thanksgiving tabletop ideas shown here:
1. I Heart Nap Time shares a tutorial for a DIY burlap utensil holder.
2. Thanksgiving banner by atcompanyb on Etsy.
3. HGTV has instructions on making a burlap-ruffle tablecloth.
4. A woven burlap tablecloth by Kate Parker Designs.
5. DIY napkin rings from Deck the Holidays.
How do you like this look? Would you use burlap in your Thanksgiving table decor?
(Images: as linked above)