Buffalo Fried Turkey
Every week we bring you our favorite good eating from our friends at Serious Eats. This week? Crispy fried turkey, buffalo wings-style. Plus: How to make a turducken in under 24 hours, a recipe for nutty cheese balls, and a faceoff between grocery store gravy.
• The Food Lab: Buffalo Fried Turkey – Hot, moist, and ultra-crisp — and with a generous helping of hot sauce.
• How to Make Turducken in Under 24 Hours – A quicker way of getting the taste of turducken without all the hassle of the original
• Dinner Tonight: Cheddar Beer Soup – A layered and complex soup, not just cheese dip with a spoon.
• Nutty Cheese Balls – A fancy yet populist-style recipe for appetizres.
• Taste Test: Store-Bought Turkey Gravy – What’s the best store-bought gravy?
Previous Good Eats: Risotto With Southern Greens And Bacon
(Image: Robyn Lee/Serious Eats)