You don't need to spend a ton of money in order to show your Valentine how much you care (that's what birthdays are for! Jokes.). The truth is, 25 bucks should be plenty, especially considering many believe Valentine's Day is nothing but a commercial holiday.
Whether you're shopping for a long-term SO, a new-to-you person with serious potential, your BFF, or yourself (you're allowed to buy yourself things!) this little guide has perfectly sweet options that won't break the bank. And they're all eligible for Prime shipping, so no one has to know that you waited until now to order something!
Note: If you want to spend more than $25, just buy more things off this list.
- Zojirushi Stainless Steel Mug, $25: If you care about anyone at all, you'll buy them this travel mug. It's an editor favorite here at Kitchn and it's basically the best way to gaurantee that someone you love has a good morning.
- Vintage Taco T-Shirt, $22: Wanna ask someone to taco 'bout your relationship status? Get it rolling with this T-shirt and a pun!
- Bees Knees Meyer Lemon Honey, $15: You'll catch more flies with honey. And you'll catch even more if drop this into a gift bag with some tea.
- Bamboo Utensils, $15 for five: Stir up food, not trouble, with this colorful bamboo set.
- King Arthur Flour Vermont Cheese Powder, $13 for eight ounces: This is the best way to make sure you have a cheesy Valentine's Day. Tip: It's good on popcorn, broccoli, and baked potatoes.
- Chef'n Tool Crock, $25: What's better than flowers in a vase that'll never get used again? This crock, which can be filled with flowers or utensils. (Big spenders, see number 3.)
- Rosanna Petit Treat Cupcake Stand Pink, $19: Because your love deserves to be put on a pedestal. Pick up a cupcake (or make one yourself) for a complete gift.
- Le Creuset Stoneware Petite Casserole Dish, $25: A larger Dutch oven is a traditional wedding registry item. Until then, this small stoneware dish makes a good gift.
- Ravioli Maker Set, $13: Get this set for the person who's left their stamp on you. Ideally, you guys can use it together to make dinner later this week.
- Bloomingville Measuring Spoon Set, $14: Pair this set with a note that says your relationship measures up to everything you wanted it to be and you'll win the award for Best Gift of the Year.