Budget Pantry Items, Great Leftovers, High Protein Snacks, Vegan Baking Substitutions, and 10 Chicken Recipes To Make Tonight
Good morning, and Happy Saturday! We had a bang-up week here on The Kitchn with Reader Request Week. So many great ideas generated by you. Here are the week’s most popular posts, from 10 ways to cook chicken tonight to a homemade version of Wendy’s Frosty.
15. Banana For an Egg: Vegan Substitutions for 8 Common Baking Ingredients
14. Fried Rice to BBQ Chicken Pizza: 10 Recipes to Make Take-Out Foods at Home
13. How To Make Popovers
12. 7 Light Meals That Aren’t Just Lettuce
11. When I Went Gluten-Free: The Funniest Food Tumblr Yet
10. Protein Pick Me Up: 10 Ways to Get a Midday Boost