Brooklinen’s New Home Fragrance Collection Will Turn Any Space Into a Relaxing Oasis
The word is out: Brooklinen is a favorite brand among many of us here at KT. Brooklinen bedding and bath essentials routinely top our editor’s wishlists, and we’ve bestowed high praise on a variety of products (including their bath towels). The company even makes a home fragrance line, and candles from the first collection add ambiance to multiple editors’ homes. And, we’ve got great news! Brooklinen just launched a brand new collection of soothing scents designed to jumpstart your day and wind you down at night. Even more exciting? With this launch, the line expands to more than just candles — think diffusers, room sprays, and votives.
“I have and love Brooklinen’s original candle line-up, so I was excited to see the new collection. Well, to no one’s surprise, it doesn’t disappoint,” shared our shopping director, Jada. “The minimalist branding and frosted glass play well with my decor, which can’t decide if it’s more coastal or mid-century. The scents are subtle, unique, and layered with various top, middle, and base notes that all work together for a fragrance that you can’t quite pinpoint, but you know smells divine. My favorites so far? Rise, Happy Hour, and Good Intentions all have a wonderful balance of fresh and warm notes, so I’ve got them on rotation around my space.”
According to Brooklinen, the scent notes are as follows:
- Bright Idea is a floral, fresh, and warm fragrance with stress-relieving geranium and cardamom to bring clarity and soothe.
- Gather is a woody, herbaceous, and spicy fragrance that calms anxiety and brings relaxation while its warm citrus notes spark awareness and presence.
- Good Intentions is a fresh, earthy, and warm fragrance that brings focus and clarity by blending calming basil, minty buchu leaf, and bright citrus notes.
- Happy Hour is a fresh, floral, and woody fragrance that “channels your chill” with calming citrus and cedar notes paired with stress-reducing rosemary and eucalyptus to breathe easy.
- Interlude is a floral, woody, and warm fragrance that eases tension and stress with a restorative blend of calming guaiac and grounding patchouli.
- Love Note is a floral, sweet, and spicy fragrance that wraps you in relaxation and romance with a “crush-worthy combination” of cedarwood, orange and nutmeg.
- Restore is a musky, woodsy, and sweet fragrance with a soothing blend of violet and cedarwood that clears your mind for a state of calm.
- Rise is a warm and spicy fragrance with citrus notes for a smooth start to the day or an anytime pick-me-up. It features stress-relieving bergamot, soothing petitgrain, and bright bursts of black tea and sea salt.
In addition to the eight signature candles in Brooklinen’s new home fragrance collection, selected scents are available as reed diffusers and room sprays. Each candle retails for $35, and all products can be purchased individually or bundled (with the exception of the Candle & Diffuser Set). We suggest you order ASAP since Brooklinen is currently offering a limited-time-only 10 percent discount on the entire line. Find out more about each product below, and pick your favorites to bring home for the cozy, cooler months ahead.
This post originally appeared on Apartment Therapy. See it here: Brooklinen’s New Home Fragrance Collection Will Turn Your Space Into a Relaxing Oasis