Broccoli Salad with Bacon, Chives, and Tomato
Every week we bring you our favorite good eating from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we were enamored of this broccoli salad. It just looks so good! More about that below, along with frog stir-fry, how to make perfect little tuiles, and kimchi quesadillas.
• Broccoli Salad with Bacon, Chives, and Tomato – Not just a side dish, this broccoli adapted from Jamie Oliver could make a full dinner. It’s all that bacon fat, see?
• Cook the Book: Tuiles – Thin, crispy, elegant and not too difficult.
• The Nasty Bits: Frankenstein’s Frog, Stir-Fried – Whoa! Frogs!
• Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Peanuts But Were Afraid to Ask – A peanut primer.
• Dinner Tonight: Kimchi Quesadillas – Cheesy, greasy, and spicy. Oh yeah.
Previous Good Eats: All About Cidre de Glace (Ice Cider)
(Image: Blake Royer/Serious Eats)