Everyday Tools, Upgraded: Bottle Openers Made of Cast Iron, Wood, and Brass
Out of all the tools we use regularly, who would’ve thought that the humble bottle opener would be designers’ favorite plaything. But this simple tool becomes a functional piece of art when made and shaped in brass, cast iron, or wood. Is it necessary? No. Beautiful? Absolutely.
- 1 Cast Iron Tool Bottle Openers, $25 each from Poketo
- 2 Modern Wool and Brass Bull Bottle Opener, $26 from Gallivanting Girls
- 3 Sandell Bottle Opener, $64 from Canoe
- 4 The Hidebound Bottle Opener, $38 from Machine Era Co.
- 5 Crest 2 Bottle Opener, $80 from Need Supply Co.
- 6 Minimalist II, $42 from J.L. Lawson and Co.
- 7 Cast Iron Bottle Opener, $22 from Common Fort
- 8 Brass XXI, $77 from J.L. Lawson and Co.
- 9 Brass Bottle Opener, $70 from General Store
- 10 Nambu Ironware Bottle Opener, $37 from Analogue Life
- 11 Black Walnut Bottle Opener, $14 from Areaware
(Images: as linked)