It's around this time of year that the summer heat starts to really get to us. To keep our spirits up—and yours!—we have boozy popsicles galore, a trick for making the smoothest hummus ever, salmon grilled on a cedar plank, and a complete line-up of recipes for hot weather eating. Turn on a fan and take a look.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• Chill Out & Relax: 5 Boozy Popsicle Recipes
• Recipe: Cheesy Corn Bake
• Breakfast Recipe: Giant, Gooey, Cinnamon Biscuits
• Melissa Clark's Secret to Super Smooth Hummus
• How to Grill a Salmon on a Cedar Plank
• Cheesy, Puffy, Crowd-Pleasing: Dorie Greenspan's Gougères
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• Too Hot to Cook? 22 Recipes for Hot Weather Eating
• What's Your Biscuit Philosophy?
• Climate Change: 3 Proteins with a Big Carbon Footprint
• Pasta & Fries: 5 Alarmingly Easy Ways to Eat Avocado
• Should I Buy a Cast Iron or Stainless Steel Skillet?
• How to Make Whipped Cream from a Can of Coconut Milk
Previous Friday Flashback: The Best Cherry Pitter, Strawberry-Basil Margaritas & Chickpea Salad for Lunch