Bone Appetit: Skull-Inspired Kitchen Tools
Looking to add a last minute spook to your kitchen for Halloween? Check out these five skull-inspired kitchen gadgets to add a ghoulish flair to your cooking this week. Don’t worry — priced at $30 and under, these spine-chilling frivolities won’t scare your budget. Plus, some are so stylish you’ll want to use them year round!
1. Halloween Skull Spatula, $10 from Williams-Sonoma: This silicone spatula is perfect for whipping up a ghostly confection.
2. Skull Corkscrew, $30 from Kikkerland: Uncork a few bottles of something scary with this Dia de los Muertos inspired skull corkscrew.
3. Skull Ice Cube, $12 from Cool Material: You’ll want to use this stylish geometric skull ice cube in old fashioneds year round.
4. Tovolo Skull Turner, $3.49 from Sur La Table: Turn a short stack of pumpkin flapjacks with this smiling skull.
5. Halloween Skull Mugs, Set of 4, $29.99 from Williams-Sonoma: If coffee doesn’t perk you up in the morning, surely this quite realistic skull will!