Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week, in keeping with our grilling theme on The Kitchn, we were drawn to a Moroccan lamb brochettes recipe, and learned that homemade coffee liqueur is infinitely better than the store-bought stuff. (Should we be surprised?) Read on for these and more of our favorite posts from Serious Eats:
• The Homemade Pantry's Coffee Liqueur - a much thriftier version of store-bought coffee liqueur, but one with more coffee flavor and less of Kahlua's syrupiness.
• Blueberry Crumble Pie - a great starter pie for blueberry season, especially great after a BBQ.
• Chinese-American Beef and Broccoli With Oyster Sauce - the ideal quick meal, ready in under five minutes once your coals are hot.
• Dinner Tonight: Jeff Koehler's Moroccan Grilled Lamb Kefta Brochettes - A deeply flavorful, relatively inexpensive way to eat lamb off the summer grill.
• Vegetarian: Chilled Summer Squash Soup with Yogurt, Mint, and Sourdough Croutons - a great soup to make use of all your early season CSA squash!
Previous Good Eats: How To Make Chicken Tikka Masala & Trader Joe's Best and Worst Coffee Beans
(Image: Lauren Weisenthal/Serious Eats)