Bizarre Egg Gadgets, Coleslaw’s Best Ingredient, the Secret to Fluffy Restaurant Pancakes, and Make-Ahead Egg Recipes
Happy weekend, folks! This past week was EGG WEEK on The Kitchn! Popular posts include a look at the amazing truffled egg toast from New York’s ‘ino, a roundup of the most unnecessary (and bizarre) egg gadgets on the market, a restaurant secret to making the world’s fluffiest pancakes, and 10 make-ahead breakfast recipes with eggs. Enjoy!
15. Beer for Backpackers? An Innovative Idea for Lighter, Easy-to-Carry Beer
14. The Ultimate Egg-in-a-Basket Recipe: Secrets of Truffled Egg Toast from ‘ino
13. 10 More Ways To Eat an Egg
12. Quick Tip: How To Tell If Eggs Are Good
11. How Do I Clean Stubborn Stains From My Stainless Steel Pan?
10. From Quiches to Frittatas: 10 Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipes With Eggs