Beyond Salted Caramels: 5 Caramel Recipes to Try Soon!
• Blood Orange Caramels from Mattbites – Still have a few blood oranges floating around? Definitely try this recipe!
• Butter Rum Caramels from Epicurious – Rum is such a natural pairing for the intense caramel flavors in these candies.
• Salted Crème Fraîche Caramels from I Made That! – Just imagining this tangy caramel makes our mouths water.
• Szechuan Peppercorn and Kumquat Caramels from Cooking Debauchery – Totally original. Totally irresistible.
• Pomegranate Caramels from Vanilla Garlic – Made with thick pomegranate molasses and then studded with toasted almonds and kosher salt. Yum!
What other kinds of caramels do you like?
Related: Kitchen Tools: A Candy Thermometer
(Image: Matt Aarmendariz/Mattbites)