Beyond Mint & Lemon: 5 Ways To Punch Up Iced Tea
We have been slipping slices of stone fruit like nectarines and plums into our iced tea this season and love the hint of flavor and color they add. Here are some recipes that take the idea a bit further with seasonal fruit purees, herbs like basil and thyme, and just all-around prettiness. Next to these concoctions, the old lemon wedge sounds positively boring!
• 1 Iced Tea With Plums and Thyme – So pretty! (Real Simple)
• 2 Sweet Peach Tea – This would make a lovely non-alcoholic party drink (SELF)
• 3 Apricot Iced Tea – The recipe calls for canned apricot nectar, or juice, but you could also blend your own (Everyday Health)
• 4 Watermelon and Basil Iced Tea – Doesn’t that sound refreshing? (Real Simple)
• 5 Strawberry-Basil Iced Tea – An elegant sipper (Martha Stewart Living)
Related: Try This: Add Lychees To Iced Tea!
(Images: Yunhee Kim/Real Simple, Evan Sklar/SELF, Emily Ho, Everyday Health, James Baigrie/SELF, Martha Stewart Living)