Beyond Hummus: 5 Deliciously Creamy Bean Dip Recipes
For anyone who’s made your own hummus, you know how easy it is. And if you’re like me, you feel silly for not having done it earlier, and excited by all of the ways to customize the dip to your liking. (More garlic and red chile flakes, please!) The nice thing about bean dips is the simplicity: for the most part, you throw a handful of ingredients in a food processor and call it a day.
Sometimes when you’re rushing around preparing for a party, that alone can feel like a lot. So here are a handful of interesting and enticing bean dip recipes that move beyond hummus for something just different enough, delicious, and delightfully simple.
• Spicy Sriracha White Bean Dip – White on Rice Couple
• Fava Bean Dip with Goat Cheese and Garlic – Simply Recipes
• Edamame Meyer Lemon Dip – Chez Us
• Roasted Fennel and White Bean Dip – Food 52
• Roasted Garlic Black Bean Dip – Runs with Spatulas
Related: Recipe: D.I.Y. Hummus
(Image: Emma Christensen)