The Best Personal Blenders for $26 or Less
If pretty much the only thing you ever blend is a simple morning smoothie to slurp on the way to work or the gym, don’t invest in a full-size blender that hogs counter space and leaves you with a jar to wash in addition to your travel cup. Opt instead for a personal-size model that whips up a single serving right in a grab-and-go bottle.
You can get a good one that’s also reasonably priced — and then you can spend even more money on fresh, organic fruit to blend up.
Here are our picks for the five best personal blenders, all of which happen to be $26 or less.
- Dash Sport Blender, $20: If you’re fussy about design, this super-cute option might be the one for you. It comes in red, aqua, black, or white.
- Black + Decker FusionBlade Personal Blender, $25: This blender actually comes with a pair of 20-ounce jars, so you can treat your running buddy to a smoothie, too. Or just enjoy the fact that if one bottle’s in the dishwasher, there’s another one ready to go.
- Oster Blend-N-Go MyBlend Blender, $21: With 400 watts, this little guy actually packs a lot of power. It even has the oomph to make a Friday night frozen margarita. And it’s available in teal, orange, and pink.
- Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender with Travel Lid, $18: Here you get a personal blender at a rock-bottom price. While you can’t depend on it to make a frozen cocktail, it works just great for an a.m. smoothie or protein drink.
- BELLA Personal Size Rocket Blender, $26 for 12-piece set: You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to launch the Bella in the morning. Just twist on the blade and push down on the jar to start blending. And you get a lot for your money: It comes with two 13.5-ounce cups, a six-ounce cup, and a few types of lids. Choose from orange, green, and red.