Best Lick! Ice Cream Contest 2008: Contest Update
26 entries later… Ice Cream Month and our Best Lick! 2008 contest were quite a blast.
We had even more entries than expected, so we’ll leave voting open on the last several entries for a couple more days. (Each entry gets three days of reader voting.) That means it will all wrap up this weekend and then we’ll have winners! Until then, click through to see all of the entries.
There’s some terrific inspiration here for late summer ice cream. How about a batch or two for Labor Day? Browse all the recipes and thumbnails below and click through to vote on the last few entries.
Thank you to everyone who entered; it was so inspiring to see all your hard work and good ideas!
Happy churning, and good luck to the entrants!
Contest InformationGo here for the full scoop on the Best Lick! 2008 contest.
Best Lick! 2008 EntriesHere’s a list of all the entries. Click the thumbnail to go to the entry. The last few still have voting open! Click through and vote for your favorites!
• Roasted Apricot Ice Cream with Almond Praline Ripple
• Chocolate Gelato with Salted Caramel Pecans
• Coconut Peach Ice Cream with Toasted Almonds
• Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Ice Cream
• Blueberry Brie Tart Ice Cream
• Grape Ice Cream
• Basil Infused Ginger and Cinnamon Ice Cream
• Rosemary-Lime Sparkle Ice Cream
• Mango Lassi Frozen Yogurt with Pistachio Biscotti Bits
• Visions of Sugar Plum Ice Cream
• Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream
• Apple Chardonnay Ice Cream with Bulgarian Sheep Cheese
• Mint Raspberry with a Chocolate Swirl
• Spice Cream with a Twist
• Peach Goat Cheese Ice Cream with Salted, Roasted Pistachios and a Balsamic Bay Leaf Reduction
• Pink Lemonade Ice Cream
• No Churn Lychee and Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream with Merlot Poached Pears
• Janine’s Blueberry Basil Ice Cream
• Grand Marnier Apricot Ice Cream With Almonds
• Ovaltine Chocolate Chunk Chunk Ice Cream
• Blueberry Coffeecake Ice Cream “Cone”
• Coconut and Thai Basil Ice Cream
• Mango Chili Ice Cream
• Creamy Espresso Crunch
• Key Lime Dream Ice Cream
• Vegan Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream