A Gallery of Kitchen Tours Best of 2008
Here is a look back at our kitchen tours from 2008.
1 of 14
2 of 14
3 of 14
4 of 14
5 of 14
6 of 14
7 of 14
8 of 14
9 of 14
10 of 14
11 of 14
12 of 14
13 of 14
14 of 14
- Devesh and Tara’s Spice Pantry – Beautiful photos and great spice storage solutions.
- Dutch’s Renovation Done Right – Walk through a renovation of a tiny New York City kitchen.
- At Home in Paris with David Lebovitz – A visit with a favorite cookbook author and blogger in Paris. (Check out his repurposed Champagne bucket.)
- Swedish Kitchen Tour: Chez Larsson – A light, bright, Swedish kitchen.
- Joanne Weir’s Live/Work Laboratory – Another tour from a popular cookbook author, this time in San Francisco. A working fireplace and a beautiful copper pot collection!
- A Visit With Bento Expert Biggie of Lunch In a Box – Bento heaven!
- Robert and Elizabeth’s Soulful Sterling Place – A vintage beauty in Brooklyn, equipped with quirky antiques.
- Ragdale House Travels Through Time – A lovingly maintained historic site, now a retreat for artists.
- A Tour of London’s Bookshop Café Books for Cooks – A bookshop for cookbook lovers in London, with a marvelous little kitchen.
- Eric Gower’s Breakaway Kitchen with Annex – Author and chef Eric Gower’s little San Francisco kitchen.
- Eric Haeberli of We Love Jam – Eric makes the apricot jam we adore. Here’s his gleaming home kitchen where the magic happens!
- Dan Kluger’s Brooklyn “Real Chef” Kitchen – How does a real chef cook at home? Pizza and giant rolls of plastic wrap turn up in this tour.
- Alli’s Vintage Hacienda – A vintage kitchen in Los Angeles with a big, beautiful stove and some creative wine storage ideas in the dining room.
- A Lovely ‘Before’ from Rena and Derek – A new favorite from San Francisco. A small, easy renovation with beautiful results.
Published: Dec 24, 2008