Best IKEA Kitchen Stuff and Tips for Great Sandwiches This Time Last Year
What was cooking this time a year ago? There was good stuff from IKEA for the kitchen, plus how to make a great sandwich and copycat Samoa cookies!
• How to make a great sandwich – some good tips!
• A review of an insulated (and closeable!) French press.
• All about cocktail sours.
• How to make dried apple chips.
• How to get rid of fruit flies.
• Stuffed chicken breasts with grapes, hazelnuts and Parmesan – delicious!
• All about pasteurization.
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Fresh Fish, Bulk Foods, and Jamie Oliver’s Gadget