25 of Our Favorite Fourth of July Desserts
As much as I love all the hamburgers and hot dogs on the 4th of July, dessert has always been my favorite part. Leave it to my sweet tooth or the fact that all the best summer fruit is currently available. There are so many wonderful things to bake with all this fruit, on top of the fact that it’s a fun excuse to break out the red, white, and blue sweets.
Oh, and it’s prime s’mores season, so there are lots of chocolate opportunities as well. So no matter what you’re craving, one of these treats will be perfect for the 4th of July.
Lean into the holiday and embrace red, white, and blue desserts. Since berries are at their best right now, it’s all too easy to do this.
Hot, sticky weather is here to stay right now, which means the thought of turning on the oven could make you weary. If that’s the case, there happens to be ton of awesome no-bake options that are sweet and won’t make you sweat.
- How To Make a Watermelon Roll Just Like Friendly’s
- Grilled Rice Krispies Treats
- How To Make a No-Bake Icebox Cake
- No-Bake Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- No-Bake Salted Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- How To Make a No-Bake Cheesecake
- Red Fruit Salad with Lemon-Vanilla Bean Syrup
- How To Make Peanut Butter Scotcheroos
- Frozen Yogurt Pie with Boozy Blueberries
- No-Bake S’mores Pudding Icebox Cake
Cookies and Bars
July 4th celebrations tend to be casual affairs, which means utensils can sometimes feel too fussy. Make dessert extra simple by embracing cookies and bars that can eaten out of hand while lounging in the backyard.
Since there’s so much great fruit to take advantage of this time of year, carry home a haul and bake up something juicy like a cobbler or light like a fruit tart.