Our Favorite Costco (Yes, Costco!) Furniture Pieces
Costco really has everything — including furniture! You won’t find a huge stock of super-stylish goods like you would if you were shopping at, say, Target or West Elm, but there are some legit good finds you should know about.
Here are our top furniture buys from Costco.
Some Notes About Costco’s Furniture
Costco understands that buying furniture online can be a bit risky. So, in most cases when there’s upholstery involved, you can email to request a sample swatch of the fabric before you place your order. Also, shipping and handling is usually included in the furniture’s price — expect a four- to six-week wait time after you place your order. And most importantly, you don’t have to be a Costco member in order to shop the warehouse store’s furniture online.
And no, Costco’s furniture is not sold in bulk. Although sometimes you can find, say, a set of four dining chairs. So maybe that counts?
- Cannington Buffet, $750: Add more storage to your dining room with this mid-century-inspired acacia wood buffet. The two doors on the left open to reveal one big cubby (a perfect spot for your slow cooker and more!) and the one on the left reveals a smaller space for dishes or miscellaneous cookware.
- Genoa Dining Table, $600: A solid piece of furniture, this table features a powder-coated steel base with an acacia wood butcher block top. It could easily go in a rustic, industrial, or even a traditional space.
- Torrani 3-Piece Counter-Height Pub Set, $480: Set up a little breakfast area in a small kitchen or tuck this into a corner in your basement for a chic wine bar-like setup.
- Powell Dining Chairs, $240 for two: These chairs come in three colors, but we’re partial to the rich, velvety green.
- Parador 9-Piece Dining Set, $2,700: This table features a hand-painted cast aluminum pedestal base and a top made of ash and ash veneer. It comes with a leaf to expand the table from 84 inches to 102. Oh, and it also comes with eight solid wood upholstered chairs.
- Kai 29-Inch Barstool, $85: Also available in a 24-inch counter-height option, these stools feature a faux leather that’s pretty darn realistic.