If you want your coworker or friend to make you more cookies throughout the year, you can't exactly come right out and ask. You can, however, hint a little by giving the treat-maker in your life some very specific baking gear this holiday season.
Wrap up one of these presents and prepare to get even more sweets sent your way.
- Copper GoldTouch 6-Piece Boxed Set, $100 at Williams Sonoma: Bakers put their cookware through the ringer, yet they very rarely treat themselves to upgraded stuff. That's where you and this kit come in. It includes all the essentials, and each piece is made of commercial-grade aluminized-steel, designed to distribute heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Bette Tiered Stand, $58 at Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co.: Because all those cookies and treats have to go somewhere. This three-tiered stand will help your baking-obsessed friend put her goodies on display — like they deserve to be.
- Fishs Eddy Butter Dish, $24 at West Elm: This butter dish is funny because it looks like a giant stick of the same stuff that goes inside it. Get it?
- White Gold Pie Server, $40 at ABC Carpet & Home: Your friend is gonna want a slice of this stylish pie server. And by slice, we mean the whole thing. She's gonna want this pie server.
- Enamel Bake Set, $110 at Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store: Technically a bake set, which would be great for crisps and cobblers, this five-piece set would also be a good gift for the cooking enthusiast in your life because the dishes are good for so much beyond baking.
- Le Creuset Caribbean Blue Batter Bowl, $52 at Crate & Barrel: Mix things up and give this cute and practical stoneware batter bowl to your favorite baker. It's got a handle and pour spout to help with what can otherwise be the messiest part of baking.
- Bakers Gonna Bake Sweatshirt, $40 at Miss Jones Baking Co.: This sweatshirt is fun enough on its own, but it's even better when you point out that Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg each wore one of these in their 2017 Super Bowl commercial.
- Baker's Delight Gift Box, $42 at Oaktown Spice Shop: Got a friend who's sugar and spice and everything nice? Then give her some actual spices! This boxed set includes 1/2-cup jars of cinnamon and natural cocoa powder; 1/4-cup jars of allspice, cardamom, and ginger; and a 1-ounce jar of cloves.
- Nordicware Bundt Pan, $38: This Bundt pan comes in four colors, but we're partial to the blush (millennial?) pink. And while it also comes with a super-cute storage bag, we're guessing you know someone who'd want to hang this on their wall when it's not in use.
- Porcelain Measuring Spoons, $16 at Brookfarm General Store: Don't be fooled by these measuring spoons. They're actually porcelain — not enamelware — so they're a pretty substantial gift on their own.