Beet Ice Cream, French Kitchen Treasures, the Perfect Peanut Butter Jar, and Breakfast Pizza This Time Last Year
What was happening on The Kitchn a year ago this week, way back when? Well, there was breakfast pizza, fat asparagus, spaghetti with ramps, a see-through refrigerator, ultra-quick desserts, and more. Read on to see a few of the highlights from a year ago.
• Ice cream made from beets? It’s gorgeous!
• The Seed Report: Day 8 – I currently have plants that look just like these sitting on my desk.
• Do you love having breakfast in bed?
• A kitchen with a see-through refrigerator.
• What are your best ultra-quick desserts?
• Mystery fruit – do you know what these are?
• All about the Maillard Reaction.
• Best spring drink: Pimm’s Cup.
• Is this the perfect peanut butter jar?
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Blow-Dried Chicken, a Mint Chandelier, English Peas, Mint Chocolate Ice Cream, and Mango Ginger Frozen Yogurt