Beat the Heat: 10 Lickable Ideas for Ice Cream Sandwiches
What’s better than ice cream? An ice cream sandwich, of course! Check out these very tempting recipes.
• Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches with Blueberry Swirl from Gourmet – Super thin blondies add the perfect dose of sweetness to these sandwiches.
• Almond Florentine and Black Raspberry Ice Cream Sandwiches from Epicurious – Here’s your showstopper!
• Strawberry and Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches from Pure & Yummy – Here’s what to do with your next pint of strawberries!
• Pumpkin-Gingerbread Ice Cream Sandwiches from Martha Stewart – For those of us ready to skip the rest of summer and jump into fall.
• Rosemary Ice Cream Sandwiches from Kitchen Concoctions – More of a visual formula than a recipe here, but I love the idea of sandwiching fresh sprigs of rosemary along with the ice cream.
• S’More Ice Cream Sandwiches from Pennies on a Platter – Roasted marshmallow ice cream? Oh, yes!
• Rhubarb-Mascarpone Ice Cream Sandwiches from the San Francisco Chronicle – With oatmeal cookies to hold it all together.
• Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches from Honest Cooking – Check out the star-shaped cookie cut outs. How cute!
• Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches from Sunset Magazine/ MyRecipes – The best use of whoopie pies yet!
• Coconut Macaroon Ice Cream Sandwiches from BBC Good Food – Can you just imagine the crunch on these sweet sandwiches?
What ice cream sandwich combinations do you have in mind?