Bean Gratin and Jacques Pépin’s Spicy Ginger Chicken Good Eats! A Weekly Roundup from Serious Eats
Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week there’s fresh and creamy basil panna cotta, green beans almondine, and a scrumptious-looking bean gratin! Add in Funfetti cake mix cookies and Jacques Pépin’s spicy ginger chicken, and you have yourself a meal!
• Eat for Eight Bucks: Bean Gratin – Saucy beans, with a breadcrumb topping. Delicious!
• Jacques Pépin’s Spicy Ginger and Lemon Chicken – A great-looking recipe from a master.
• Fresh Basil Panna Cotta – From Cathy Erway!
• Green Beans Almondine – Crunchy, yummy grean beans.
• Cakespy: Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Sandwiches – Yep, Funfetti!
Previous Good Eats: Olympic Rings Cookies from Cakespy
(Image: Robin Bellinger/Serious Eats)