Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week there's fresh and creamy basil panna cotta, green beans almondine, and a scrumptious-looking bean gratin! Add in Funfetti cake mix cookies and Jacques Pépin's spicy ginger chicken, and you have yourself a meal!
• Eat for Eight Bucks: Bean Gratin - Saucy beans, with a breadcrumb topping. Delicious!
• Jacques Pépin's Spicy Ginger and Lemon Chicken - A great-looking recipe from a master.
• Fresh Basil Panna Cotta - From Cathy Erway!
• Green Beans Almondine - Crunchy, yummy grean beans.
• Cakespy: Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Sandwiches - Yep, Funfetti!
Previous Good Eats: Olympic Rings Cookies from Cakespy
(Image: Robin Bellinger/Serious Eats)